adsense approval on blogspot    border=

 Hi guys,

Today I am going to share many tips and tricks for getting adsense approval easily.

These methods ensure obtaining permission if your content is not approved.

If you do what I say in this post for 27 days I am sure you got the adsense permission easily.


Names

Names should be blogged so you are writing posts with less than 600 words. It's hard for someone but this is the only way.


It is not only adsense approval that helps increase the quality of your site and SEO.


I suggest you write 55 (2 posts a day) in 600 words.


Picture

Image is a key factor that makes people understand your blog easily.

So you can  create a different image for your site. You can download photos from google but set that as a separate image.

Minimum image 2 or 1 per post and not only in Adsense approval and to improve the quality of your site.

Prohibited items

You do not use too many emoji in your post. I suggest you do not use emoji in your posts because it did not help you at all including position, SEO.

Also copyrighted material such as copyrighted content, copy and paste, photo etc.


How many posts should I publish before submitting my site to Adsense?

I suggest you that  publish more than 50 posts containing a minimum of 550 - 600 words.

Of those 50 posts, you write 30 posts containing 600 words and 20 writing containing 300 words.


What about description, labels, permalink?

You must do these three things in each post.


Description

Write at least 100 characters in the description.


Labels

Labels are the main post tag and therefore provide appropriate labels for the post.


Permalink

Give what you agree with what you offer on the topic (English only).